- Two-Ply – Modiflex / Torchflex SBS
- Modiflex and Torchflex are high performance modified bitumen material and waterproofing frameworks that are immediately introduced, simple to keep up, and profoundly cost proficient.
- Asphalt Kettle – An asphalt container used for “hot mopping” in the roofing industry.
- Asphalt Primer – Liquid Asphalt used to advance adhesion and develops the surface for an asphalt course.
- Bitumen – It is a natural or manufactured cementitious substance. It is mostly found in petroleum asphalts and coal tars.
- BUR Roofing Systems – Built-up Roofing system consists of multi-ply roof membranes which include fabrics, coated felts, saturated felts, plies with additional bitumen layers added in between.
- Drain – Outlet for water flow from the roof.
- EPDM Roofing systems – Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer is a rubber roofing membrane which common in Canada due to its stability for extreme weather conditions.
- Hoist – Elevator for the roofing
- L200 Rubber Rock – waterproof protective roofing coating used for roofing restoration and new construction. It strongly bonds with roof membrane and provides extra strong defense from water, sunlight, and
- Membrane – Covering which is used to prevent the roof from the water.
- Metal Flashing – Sheet used at roof hips and valleys for additional waterproofing.
- Modified Bitumen Roofing 2ply – It is a roofing system made from five essential components which are joined in different combinations.
- Plywood – These are wood veneers in the form of sheets.
- Propane – Combustible liquid used in the roofing industry for kettles and torches.
- Propane Torch – It is a roofing tool operated for the application of flame or heat which uses propane, used in the manufacturing and construction.
- Skylight – It is an overhead window used for the natural flow of light.
- Tall Cone Flashing – It is a device used to seal pipe or chimney.
- TPO Roofing Systems – (Thermoplastic polyolefin) is a Single Ply Roofing from polypropylene and polymerized ethylene-propylene rubber together.
Created: April 28, 2020
Didn't find any solution?
Loaded with awesome features like Documentation, Knowledgebase, Forum & more!